The 238-acre site at the corner of Century Boulevard and Prairie Avenue will soon transform Hollywood Park Racetrack and Casino into a new modern community.
- A curvilinear street system connecting the new community to the major streets bordering the site and provides for a safe residential, pedestrian-friendly environment by discouraging cut through traffic.
- A 25-acre park system, including active and passive recreational opportunities.
- Mixed-uses within this network of streets and parks including a 620,000-square foot retail/ entertainment center, 2,995 residential units, 75,000 square feet of office uses, 120,000-square foot gaming facility, 300-room hotel, with related meeting space, and a four-acre Civic site.
Plans for the property reflect the suggestions of hundreds of residents who have participated in workshops and planning meetings over the past two-and-a-half years. Inglewood residents have shared their personal visions for the development’s open space, quality retail stores, restaurants and homes.
Explore our website to find out more about Hollywood Park Tomorrow and our plans for this exciting and vibrant community coming to the heart of Inglewood.
- Park System: 25 acres
- Civic Site: 4 acres
- Retail and Entertainment: 620,000 square feet
- Offices: 75,000 square feet
- Community Space for Homeowners: 10,000 square feet
- Casino (Renovated in Place): 120,000 square feet
- Hotel with Meeting Facilities: 300 rooms, with a 20,000 square foot meeting room
- Residential Uses: 2,995 Homes